Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How To Sell Your Jewelry At A Fashion Show or Outdoor Events

One day I was asked to help a dear friend sell her jewelry at a fashion show. I want to add  that a fashion show is one of the best place to sell your jewelry. Selling your jewelry online is the best place to sell your jewelry.

I was excited to be asked because I love helping people develop a system that works to sell jewelry. By that I mean from setting up, break time , change for large bills and breakdown at the end of the day.


When you know where to sell you jewelry you should have a system that works for you so that your selling experience is smooth for the potential customers, you and any staff.  There will be a big problem if you have to go for a bathroom break and have to trust your merchandise with a stranger or have now resource for spare change. 

Making a plan in advance will save you time and possible invitations to other events. People that are well organized work more efficiently and built confidence in you as a professional. 

The young lady I assisted did not have a system that worked good for her. I help organize her merchandise into a price category because even she was confusing clients with pricing. Her merchandise was getting ruined because of poor packing method which means lost money from broken pieces.

I will stress again always make a plan that will have you operating smoothly. Now Make Money and Sell Your Jewelry!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Alexis.. I am thinking about starting my jewelry business back up. I know where I failed when I started and now I have more knowledge, I am ready to start and I have read your article and wanted to get some advice.

    ReplyDelete